Welcome to Flock Theatre!
For the most up to date info please visit us on Facebook
The 2nd Annual Burning of Benedict Arnold Festival September 6 Schedule of Events
- Noon-5pm: “The Burning of New London” Original Plays by Charles Traeger based on the history of Benedict Arnold’s raid on New London. Playing at the Hempsted Houses (12, 2, & 4pm) and Shaw Mansion (1, 3, & 5pm). $10 suggested donation.
- 5-9pm- The Taste of New London featuring Dev’s on Bank, Seehund, Mr. G’s, Berry’s Ice Cream, and a Beer Garden on the Custom House Pier.
- 6:30 pm: Parade down Bank Street to Waterfront (free)
- 7pm: Music and Dancing on Custom House Pier (free)
- 8pm: The Burning of Benedict Arnold’s Effigy on Custom House Pier (Free)
Sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Economic Development, The Frank Loomis Palmer Foundation, Veolia Water Authority, and the City of New London